Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Character Bios & Backstories

Adol

(Note: This is extracted from my old forum posts ranging from 2004 to the present day, and the disjointed nature represents the history of me playing & returning and deals with my old city and PA members)[Excerpt from archives recovered from t...
Small Adol 210d
Adol1342Small Adol 210d

Tyrisell Montoya

{OOC: This is an ongoing thread dedicated to the life and history of Tyrisell Durant Montoya. As part of my game play in SWG, I had started writing short stories of Tyrisell's experiences and travels. Sadly, many of those stories were lost. Being ...
Small Tyrisell 351d
Tyrisell4544Small Tyrisell 351d

Grace O'Malley

I am a reincarnation of an earthling from the sixteenth century born in 1530. My career was as an Irish pirate sometimes known as "The Sea Queen of Connaught". I commanded several ships and the 200 men who sailed them.Sailing was in my blood from...
Member avatar small Autumn 1y
Autumn5859Small Eswa 1y

A first tail.

I never want to see another War Gronda, and I don't think Akelan does either. Sting, the floating gun that Akelan uses to add more to his shooting with the little one-handed fire blaster he uses, doesn't seem to have an opinion. He makes the same ...
Member avatar small Akelan 1y
Akelan81204Small Eswa 1y

Who is this Akelan guy anyway?

Some of you who played the original SWG at release may recall a series of posts from a Gurreck named Nimby, telling about his adventures looking after his pet Twi'lek, Akelan, and Akelan's lady, Riven. Akelan is back, and Nimby will be as soon as ...
Member avatar small Akelan 2y
Akelan4876Member avatar small Akelan 2y

Keilcho Kraytkul

Name: Keilcho KraytkulSex: maleSpecies: ZabrakAge: 39Planet of origin: ElomBody Type: altought many scars appear over his body, Keilcho Kraytkul is still in shape for a man of his age.Public record: was a known peacekeeper of the ex-Iridonian and ...
Member avatar small Keilcho Kraytskull, Eemiss Neetaka, Magar Jaros 2y
Keilcho Kraytskull, Eemiss Neetaka, Magar Jaros0495Member avatar small Keilcho Kraytskull, Eemiss Neetaka, Magar Jaros 2y

Bamayun Suun - Chapter 1 - No Such Thing as Quiet

((A heads up, I don't like writing 'character sheets.' I'd prefer to start writing a story, dive into the RP, or build the personality as you play, rather than write out your likes and dislikes, but that's just me. So here's part one of my 3-part ...
Member avatar small Bamayun 3y
Bamayun3759Member avatar small Bamayun 3y

Targaris' RP sheet

Full name: Targaris RastNickname: TargBiographical: Class: Teras Kasi master/SwordsmanRace: HumanGender: MaleDate of Birth: 18BBYAge: 21Hair: Dark brownSkin: Pale white Eyes: HazelHeight: 5'9"Weight: 170Place of Residence: Fanfar, DantooinePlace o...
Small Targaris Rast 3y
Targaris Rast1372Small Targaris Rast 3y
Page 1